Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm still here!






Just thought I'd drop by and let my handful of followers know I am still here. Life is good, just been really, really busy pretty much the whole last year finishing up nursing school (finishing it for now, at least, I anticipate I'll be back at it pretty soon, but I'll be taking the fall off at least).

I did manage to get out for a couple bluegill fishing days with my dad. We knocked them dead! At one point I had to unload my stringer of big, fat, healthy 'gills into my dad's mesh bucket because I was doubling them up and they weren't fitting! And then I filled up the stringer again! What a blast, and we are looking forward to a nice fish fry here soon.

I hope to be able to post more as my semester pretty much ends at the end of July and I'll really start getting ready for the archery elk season, so stay tuned!

Cheers!


2 comments:

Rabid Outdoorsman said...

Nice stringer of fish bud. Keep up the writing when time allows. Our dedicated followers are out here appreciating it! :)

backcountrybowhunter said...

Thanks my friend! School and family leave precious little time for the outdoors and even less for writing about it.